- Former wool merchant’s house in the heart of Painswick.
- 3 double/twin rooms bedrooms in a country house style with antiques, a log fire and relaxed family atmosphere.
- Within strides of village pubs and restaurants.
- We're proud to be in Alastair Sawday's Guide
- Cotswold Way walkers, muddy boots, bikes and dogs welcome.
- Stunning circular walks make us an ideal weekend place to stay.
- Saturday Farmer's Market in Stroud 3.5miles.
- Explore Painswick: pretty winding streets, Art gallery, shops, Rococo Gardens and hill top Fort with views across the River Severn to Wales.
Staying at St Anne's
You can book easily using our on-line booking service. We use Freetobook which is safe and secure and easy to use. Just check availability below.
If you have any questions, please contact Iris by email or telephone. We will be delighted to help and will get back to you as soon as we can.
Check Availability and Book
"A single female with friend walking the Cotswold....this B&B is what you imagine an old fashioned bed and breakfast to be.....welcoming, good beds great organic breakfast!! A wonderful family feeling!
Stayed their before when walking the northern half of the Cotswald way, and came back a second time 4 years later'
Ms E M
Green Tourism Gold award
We are members of the Green Tourism Business Scheme, and recognize the importance of taking care of our environment in this special part of the country.
We try to reduce the environmental impact of our business wherever possible.
We have recently received a Gold Award from the GTBS.
Cotswold Way Walkers
We especially welcome weary walkers & cyclists. We are right on the trail and only strides from good pubs & restaurants. Stay 2 nights and we can arrange to pick up/drop off on the trail further north. Luggage transfers, clothes dried and picnics prepared.